Monday, November 14, 2005

Hmmm....I wonder

There are many things in this world that i often wonder about...the obvious ones are.."why are we here", and "what am i supposed to do with my life." but fuck all that shit because you will never be able to figure that shit out. But yet again that is all obvious. One one thing in life that is certain, is death. There no avoiding it, and it is inevitable. This is one thing that no matter were or who you are, we all share in common. This being true, one should not sit around and wait for life to pass you by, grab that bitch by the balls and squeeze. that is all i can say. Along with that though, there is always the conumdrum of our generation. APATHY. That is the plague of our generation. We have so many possiblities and we let them all slide. and i am most deffentally one of those people. and i have no way of getting out of that mind set. so, my therory is, i will die young, and learn it at that point in time....so, fuck it

4 Comments:

Blogger www.k-and-ktreasures.com said...

I just came across your blog about birthday present for wife and I think it is really informative for all of your members. You could consider visiting my site about birthday present for wife to guide your guests towards products and services related to birthday present for wife. Keep up the good work!

November 20, 2005 at 8:16 AM  
Blogger crisprice7150 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

January 4, 2006 at 1:04 PM  
Blogger edwardprice94055293 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

January 26, 2006 at 9:04 PM  
Blogger lucymiller34710100 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

May 9, 2006 at 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home